If your home’s curb appeal could use a boost, the best place to start is to check the body of your home to ensure the siding is in good shape. Whether you have wood siding, vinyl, or brick, at some point, you’ll want to either repair or replace the siding on your home. At Brightstone Homes, we specialize in repairing and replacing the exterior siding on homes. Using only quality materials and providing exceptional workmanship, our team can guarantee you’ll love the finished result and the new-and-improved look of your house.
Siding Options for Your Home
- Brick – Provides a timeless look and a low-maintenance material.
- Engineered Wood – Offers a cheaper option than vinyl or fiber-cement while providing a natural wood look.
- Fiber-Cement Siding – Presents the look of wood while being more durable and lower maintenance.
- Metal – Its strength and durability are making this a popular option for home siding.
- Stone – The natural look offers a decorative appearance to your home’s exterior.
- Stucco – Popular on the west coast, this siding is low-maintenance and rarely chips, leading to less frequent painting.
- Vinyl – One of the most popular siding options, vinyl is both cost-effective and durable.
- Wood – Both versatile and durable, wood offers a classic aesthetic.